Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Check out Jake's new song on......

  1. #11
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I just learned that if I open the player in a new window, it works much better for me.
    I got to listen to this cool new song and was amazed.
    Excellent music Jake! You sing and play all the instruments really well.
    I predict you'll have a wonderful career, in music. You've come so far, so fast.
    Keep on keeping on bud! There'll be no stopping you!

    I'll second that notion about an album with your mom too! THAT would be most excellent, for sure!

    Rock on Jake and Cherie!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Gus

    PS Hey Doc, Cherie and Jake did 'Man In A Box' with The Dead Elvi at the 2006 Chiller Convention.
    It was on YouTube for a while but it's no longer there.
    Sadly, I never got to see it either!

  2. #12
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by wing nut:
    Now we need Mom and Son to put out a new album!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Please include If You Would Just Love Me Again.

    I love that song!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #13
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ri ri,

    I will definitely check out your and Jake's song. How cool, he is rockin' just like mama was at that age!

    I must say tho...what is up with that wild thing chickie on his myspace account? She is just TOO much! I best not be hearing "Grandma Cherie" any time SOON! (but if so, I'll take the baby - hee!)

    That boy is just growing up right before my eyes...
    He is ADORABLE!

    XOX!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Really cool song Jake and Cherie [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jake,
    Wow, is that a great song! I was impressed by the talent you showed at Chiller and you're getting better all the time. Keep focused on what you want and there'll be no stopping you.

    Mike

    Cherie you certainly passed on some genes there! I know how proud you are and you should be!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its the gene pool very well thought out song
    Jake you sound like a veteran.


    Cheers CW

  7. #17
    Inactive Member SouthwestRanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by CHERIECURRIE:
    I had the pleasure of writing that song with Jake.
    I'm so proud of him!!
    xoxoxox,
    Cherie
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Apple never falls far the tree...and in a very good way as well...

    We look forward to more great songs from the both of you !

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The CHERRY never falls too far from the tree either! In fact, it doesn't FALL at all - it is hand picked with love and precious care!

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <-we need a little cherry on this list of "gremlins"

  9. #19
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    You are welcome to use this one RockinSheri! cherry
    AND this one SheriBomb! bomb
    They go well together, imo! cherrybomb

    Rock on!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The more I hear this song, the more I hope we get a chance to buy a CD full of these! Here's to hoping.
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic